August 12, 2019, 0 Comments
6 Hiring Tips to Land the Best Candidates!
- Create a talent pipeline for your positions, so candidates are readily available when an opening occurs.
- Require feedback within 48 hours from the hiring manager on candidates who are presented to work on their team.
- Don’t’ delay! If you are interviewing a great candidate for your company, let the candidate know you are interested within 24 hours of their interview.
- Have the candidate spend time with your team prior to making the offer to ensure a culture fit within your group.
- Don’t “ghost” your candidates. Let the candidates know if they will be continuing with the interview process or not. Disappearing on the candidate is a blemish on your Employer Brand.
- Have a strong referral program.