December 28, 2021, Comment off

Temporary Remote IT/Corporate Recruiter- Chicago, IL- 15891

Corporate Recruiter, IT Recruiter
REMOTE
Posted 4 weeks ago

Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Temporary IT/Corporate Recruiter.

Ideal candidate will help with a hiring initiative starting in January 2022. 75% of this role will be full life cycle recruiting for IT professionals and the other 25% will be for corporate roles including accounting, finance, administrative, HR, etc. Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of solid recruitment experience. Assignment will run at least 6 months. This position is 100% Remote with the possibility to go Hybrid starting in April.

Arlington Resources specializes in the placement of Human Resources Professionals for direct placement, temporary services and human resources consulting. Since 1997, Arlington Resources, Inc. has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. With our specialization of filling Human Resources Jobs in Chicago IL, the Arlington Resources team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field. To apply to this position, please email your resume to Hope@arlingtonresources.com and include Job # and Position Title in subject line, or click link below.

Job Features

Job CategoryTemporary Position

Apply Online