July 10, 2023, 0 Comments
July 2023 Human Resources Salary Survey Available!
Arlington Resources has just released its July 2023 salary data for the field of human resources. As the job market continues to evolve, we hope this will prepare you for your business growth through the remainder of 2023 and beyond.
If you would like to view the salary survey, please click the link to download!
With compensation and salary trends changing throughout the year, candidates and clients should have this valuable information for fair negotiations in the job market.
For more information, here are some useful articles:
- 5 HR trends shaping 2023 priorities – https://tinyurl.com/5HRTrends
- Future of HR 2030 – https://tinyurl.com/FutureofHR2030
- BLS Occupational Handbook/Human Resources Specialists – https://tinyurl.com/HRSpecialistsBLSOccupations
- Hiring demand for recruiters – https://tinyurl.com/HiringDemandforRecruiters
- Fastest growing jobs that pay over $100,000, HR positions – https://tinyurl.com/10FastestGrowingJobs100K
And here are a few more trends and insights to consider:
- Predictions from Economists – https://tinyurl.com/PredictionsFromEconomists
- Why you should hire when others are firing – https://tinyurl.com/HireWhenOthersAreFiring
- 2023 work trends dominating in the U.S. – https://tinyurl.com/2023USWorkTrends
- Using social media to research candidates – https://tinyurl.com/UseSocialMediaCandidates
Arlington Resources can help human resources professionals who want to learn more about what salary expectations should be. We have compiled our salary survey list with updated facts and figures, including job descriptions for many requested Human Resources positions in the Chicago metropolitan area.