August 29, 2014, 0 Comments
Join Our Team
Arlington Resources Inc. is an award winning organization. We offer an environment with a great work/life balance, unlimited earnings potential, and the ability to work in a position that continues to challenge a person to grow and learn new things. We hire people who are smart and pick up on new things quickly, have a good work ethic, who are friendly with excellent customer services skills, have a sense of urgency, great communication skills and love the challenge of finding the right candidates to work at our awesome clients!
Why We Love Working Here
Finding new career opportunities for our talent is extremely rewarding and gives us a true purpose in helping others. In addition, some of our team events include an annual bowling outing, baking and cooking competitions, a “Hogs & Frogs” auction, volunteering days, unlimited candy and coffee! We offer a strong PTO and benefits package, along with “dress for the day”, and flexible scheduling to name a few!
Our team is looking for someone like you! With our company, you will be a part of an award winning company that has opportunity to change peoples’ lives on a daily basis! We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Rolling Meadows office. Our ideal candidate is personable, determined and a go-getter.
You will be responsible for:
- Will manage award/reward programs
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Report and meeting preparation utilizing MS Office
- Assist recruiters with job postings, on boarding and sourcing
- Expense reporting
- General office duties as needed such as filing, data entry and answering phones
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of administrative experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible upbeat personality
Please click here and send your resume to Nina. Please reference: Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Consultant – Working in a team environment, your day will busy recruiting candidates (sourcing methods include LIRecruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder and an internal database). Since 1997, we have been recruiting Human Resources professionals in the Chicago market. As a full desk model, you will also be responsible for connecting with clients and prospects on a daily basis to determine the best way we can help with finding the talent they need. You will be presenting top candidates to our clients for their career openings and then coordinating the interview process through offer and acceptance. The best people in the industry work here, and can help you get started with a very successful, rewarding career! Please click here and send your resume to Nina. Please reference: Recruiting Consultant
Our vision is to be the company of choice that is dedicated to providing talent management and staffing solutions for the HR community.
Selling Solutions. Fulfilling Dreams.
Core Values: INSPIRES
- Inspire: We are passionate about providing opportunities that inspire our associates and clients.
- Networking: We ensure our client’s talent acquisition success through strategic networking efforts in the HR community.
- Sharing: We work as a collaborative team by sharing ideas and providing continual learning opportunities.
- Promise: We promise to fulfill our commitments with a sense of urgency and determination.
- Integrity: We embrace the highest professional and ethical standards. We will do what is right, regardless of the circumstances.
- Respect: We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Empowerment: We are empowered to provide best-in-class business practices and embrace change with new ideas and innovation.
- Sense of Humor: We see the bright side of what we do with a cheerful heart.
Arlington Resources Inc. specializes in the placement of Human Resource Professionals for direct placement, temporary services and HR consulting. Since 1997, Arlington Resources, Inc. has successfully partnered with companies of all sizes from start-up to Fortune 100. Local to the Chicago area, the Arlington Resources team has established relationships with the highest caliber of professionals in the field.